Retirement Planning for Individuals in Stuart, FL and New York, NY
Planning for your retirement takes discipline. At Fogel Capital Management, we’ve helped many clients in Florida and New York achieve their retirement goals. This process starts with choosing the correct method of saving. Every client (potential investor) has a unique financial situation, so having a professional guide you toward the right investment vehicle is the most important step in the process. We’ll help you set up a budget so that saving for retirement becomes a daily event in your life. Our firm can guide you through all of the necessary phases of your retirement planning, from the accumulation phase all the way to the distribution phase of retirement.
From Your 401k to Your IRA, Our Financial Advisors Have You Covered
At Fogel Capital Management, we take a detailed approach to advising our clients as to what type of retirement account fits their unique financial situation. We provide advice on all of the following:
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs – both ROTH and traditional)
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
Tips for Successful Retirement Planning for Your Family’s Future
Fogel Capital Management wants to help our clients make the most of their retirement planning. Here are a few helpful tips to remember:
- Start Saving Early – The most important thing to remember about retirement planning is that you need to start saving early. Whether you’re 25 or 50 years old, we can advise you!
- Diversify – Remember that expression about not putting all your eggs into one basket? It helps to diversify your portfolio of investments to help minimize your risks. We can help you invest in stocks, bonds, real estate, or other investment vehicles to suit your lifestyle and budget.
- Pay Off Your Debts – You should be paying off your consumer debts while you’re still an active member of the workforce, so you’ll be able to use your retirement savings for future living expenses. You’ll thank yourself later.
- Budget and Organize – Planning for your retirement requires organizing your finances and sticking to a budget. The sooner you organize yourself financially, the better off you’ll be.
Request Your Free Initial Retirement Planning Consultation Today
Working directly with every client to ensure that the risk of your portfolio is in line with your overall objectives and risk tolerance, Fogel Capital Management is a nationally recognized registered investment advisory firm located in Stuart, FL and New York, NY. To learn more about our firm or to request a free initial consultation to get started with your retirement planning today, please contact us. We’ve been in business since 1968 and would welcome the opportunity to welcome you into our growing clientele. Remember, it’s never too early or too late to begin thinking about your retirement!